Our Flexible insulators
In all the electrical equipments, we find a necessity of electric insulation. Flexible insulation corresponds to an insulating material at least of less than 1mm of thickness.
The main characteristics of an insulator :
- The main surface finishing, as smooth as possible for low-friction insertion in automatic processes
- Specific weight and yield Grammage
- stiffness and elongation at break in longitudinal and transverse direction
- Tearing resistance
- Electrical insulation, with good mechanical properties must have a thermal conductivity as high possible.
- A rise in temperature must not alter any of its dielectric or mechanical properties.
Our commercial teams are available to help you find the best product for your application.
For any inquiry, please contact us.
The thermal class of electrotechnics product such as transformers, determines the maximal temperature to which insulation materials and systems of insulation guarantee a thermal stability with regard to the ageing. The thermal classes and the temperatures which are attributed to them are sumerise in the table below. These temperatures are the real temperatures of the insulation and not the heatings of the transformer or the maximal ambient temperature.